I’ve midnight cravings for something sinful: Jacqueline

Hot nd spicy | 07:22 |

She is known for her svelte figure, but actor Jacqueline Fernandez is not one for crash dieting. She tells CS, “I believe that it’s important to eat healthy.
My motto is to maintain a balance between what you eat, and what you like to eat. Of course, I have my cheat days when I eat a bit of chocolates, cheese, ice-creams, etc. Deprivation is not my mantra.
And like everyone else, I have my midnight cravings for something sinful. But I will admit that I take some serious efforts to maintain a fit body.”
Well Jackie, your hour-glass figure is sufficient proof of your efforts.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!