I need rest:Asin

Hot nd spicy | 07:19 |


Asin who proved her stamina in bollywood is happy with the succes of houseful 2 recently and the movie scored decent marks.
With this she is extremely happy and she is feeling tired with continuous shooting and promotional events. She feels to take some break from her shootings. Yes, the actress plans to take a small break in her shootings.
“I am utterly exhausted. I need rest and I am looking forward to taking time off to visit my native town in Kerala. Its been many years since I visited the place and I am eagerly waiting to catch up with my friends and relatives” said the actress.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!