Lakshmi Manchu desire is to become a creator

Hot nd spicy | 08:09 |



Lakshmi Manchu is starring her first tamil film Kadal directed by Manirathnam. She while speaking to the media said, “I grew up watching Manirathnam films. My favourite film of his is Gitanjali.
Everyone is aware that I am acting in films right from my childhood days. In fact I wanted to be a creator in cinema. So I had been to America to study the nuances of cinema. When I had gone to Bangalore for a vacation, I got a call from Manirathnam sir.
He spoke to me about Kadal and said that I am acting in that film. I was very happy. Karthik’s son Gowtham is donning the lead role while Samantha dons the female lead role.

Category:

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com:
GalleryBloggerTemplates.com is Free Blogger Templates Gallery. We provide Blogger templates for free. You can find about tutorials, blogger hacks, SEO optimization, tips and tricks here!